What is HS Labs Protein Ice Cream?
HS Labs Protein Ice Cream is a delicious high-protein, high-fiber ice cream featuring prebiotic inulin fiber and high-quality whey and casein proteins from milk that nourishes your muscles with the ideal profile of amino acids for growth and repair. Protein Ice Cream is also very low in sugar and saturated fat, plus it comes in decadent chocolate and vanilla flavors!
HS Labs Protein Ice Cream is:
- Packed with 26 grams of quality protein per serving
- Only 4 grams of fat and less than 2 grams of sugar per serving
- Loaded with prebiotic fiber from inulin
- Fewer than 225 calories per serving
- Aspartame-free and Acesulfame-K-free
A delicious, healthy, and convenient snack or dessert for any time of the day
Protein Ice Cream is the perfect alternative to traditional fat-laden and sugar-loaded ice cream and frozen yogurts you find at the supermarket/grocery store. We created Protein Ice Cream so active individuals and health enthusiasts alike could have a healthy and tasty dessert without the guilt that comes from eating tons of empty calories.
Benefits of HS Labs Protein Ice Cream
Finding healthy desserts can be quite a challenge these days, especially at the supermarket. HS Labs Protein Ice Cream is the perfect guilt-free dessert/snack for active individuals who want a low-calorie alternative to traditional desserts and ice creams. Our Protein Ice Cream provides both fast- and slow-digesting protein from milk and minimal amounts of fat and sugar, making it a fantastic choice for your healthy lifestyle.
Not only is Protein Ice Cream low in sugar, but it’s rich in prebiotic fiber from inulin that helps feed the gut microbiome, thereby encouraging “friendly” bacteria to grow and proliferate.1 Healthy gut microbiome balance is imperative for a myriad of functions, such as proper nutrient absorption, digestion, immunity, cognition, and more.
Moreover, protein is the most crucial macronutrient for promoting lean body mass growth, recovery, and strength (especially in active individuals and those who regularly lift weights, such as bodybuilders and athletes).2
As such, Protein Ice Cream can help:
- Speed up recovery after exercise and intense training
- Promote muscle building and repair
- Reduce muscle tissue breakdown
- Support the gut microbiome and digestive function
Why Choose HS Labs Protein Ice Cream
Conventional ice creams are nothing but cream, sugar, and added flavors that are simply not suitable for those that live a healthy lifestyle and are trying to get in better shape. Not to mention that as little as a half cup of typical store-bought ice cream contains as much as 600 calories and more than 50 grams of sugar! That’s more sugar than most people should consume in an entire day, and a half cup of ice cream is not filling at all. If you’re constantly consuming added sugars and excessive saturated fats from traditional ice cream, you put yourself at a much higher risk of type-2 diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular disease.3
This is why HS Labs Protein Ice Cream was created, as we want to give health-conscious people an ice cream that they can feel good about eating. Each serving of Protein Ice Cream is packed with quality protein and slow-digesting prebiotic fiber to give you lasting energy and help support lean body mass.
For athletes, bodybuilders, and other active individuals alike, Protein Ice Cream is the undisputed king of healthy, guilt-free desserts.
1. Kolida, S., Tuohy, K., & Gibson, G. R. (2002). Prebiotic effects of inulin and oligofructose. British Journal of Nutrition, 87(S2), S193-S197.
2. Reidy PT, Walker DK, Dickinson JM, Gundermann DM, Drummond MJ, Timmerman KL, Fry CS, Borack MS, Cope MB, Mukherjea R, Jennings K, Volpi E, Rasmussen BB. Protein blend ingestion following resistance exercise promotes human muscle protein synthesis. J Nutr. 2013. Apr;143(4):410-6
3. Malik, V. S., Popkin, B. M., Bray, G. A., Després, J. P., & Hu, F. B. (2010). Sugar-sweetened beverages, obesity, type 2 diabetes mellitus, and cardiovascular disease risk. Circulation, 121(11), 1356-1364.