What Is THERMO BURNER?
THERMO BURNER is a premium evidence-based fat burner featuring over 1000 mg of thermogenic ingredients per serving. THERMO BURNER includes only natural active compounds that help increase your metabolic rate and reduce food cravings, thereby encouraging healthy fat loss and making it easier to control food intake on a low-calorie diet. It is the best fat burner for both men & women. Lose fat and keep your hard-earned muscle to get the lean physique you’ve always wanted!
Benefits of THERMO BURNER
THERMO BURNER contains a science-based blend of ingredients that naturally promote lipolysis, boost fatty acid oxidation, decrease appetite, increase energy, and support a healthy mood. THERMO BURNER gives you a boost that you can feel all day; it is not your typical thermogenic supplement that leaves you feeling groggy and out of sorts after the stimulants wear off.
THERMO BURNER is designed to rapidly boost the rate of fat loss (by increasing thermogenesis) as part of your healthy lifestyle, regardless if you’re male or female. Thermogenesis is the process by which your body produces heat, which in turn “burns” calories and fat, thereby stimulating weight loss.
THERMO BURNER contains tried-and-true thermogenic ingredients, including caffeine, Citrus aurantium fruit extract (providing synephrine), green tea leaf extract (providing catechins and other polyphenols), ginger root extract (providing gingerols), green coffee bean extract (providing chlorogenic acid), and black pepper fruit extract for enhanced bioavailability and absorption. We also included L-tyrosine to help promote dopamine synthesis in the brain, which is crucial for mood and motivation, particularly when you’re trying to lose weight.1
These ingredients work synergistically to increase resting metabolic rate and bolster both lipolysis and fatty acid oxidation, especially during exercise.2,3,4,5 Thus, when you consume THERMO BURNER, it essentially primes the body to liberate and oxidize (burn) body fat, mainly through the lipolytic actions of noradrenaline and other catecholamines.6
As such, we recommend using THERMO BURNER about 20-30 minutes before you plan to workout.
What Makes HS Labs THERMO BURNER the Best Fat Loss Supplement?
The vast majority of fat burners on the market are formulated with minuscule doses of bunk ingredients and a bunch of stimulants peppered into the mix just to give you the “feeling” that the supplement is doing something.
THERMO BURNER is not your run-of-the-mill weight loss supplement. We made sure to include only the most effective fat-burning ingredients in doses backed by scientific studies. In fact, THERMO BURNER packs over 1000 mg of active ingredients per serving (three capsules), which is about twice the amount found in the average fat burner Plus, THERMO BURNER is made with high-quality raw ingredients in a GMP-certified facility in the EU.
Don’t settle for inferior formulas on the market that are merely about hype and false promises.
THERMO BURNER will naturally help you target stubborn body fat and keep your appetite under control, as well as boost motivation, energy, and focus throughout the day. In conjunction with proper exercise and diet, THERMO BURNER helps you carve your physique and bring out the lean cuts you’ve always wanted.
1. Daubner, S. C., Le, T., & Wang, S. (2011). Tyrosine hydroxylase and regulation of dopamine synthesis. Archives of biochemistry and biophysics, 508(1), 1-12.
2. Onakpoya, I., Davies, L., & Ernst, E. (2011). Efficacy of herbal supplements containing Citrus aurantium and synephrine alkaloids for the management of overweight and obesity: a systematic review. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 16(4), 254-260.
3. Westerterp‐Plantenga, M. S., Lejeune, M. P., & Kovacs, E. M. (2005). Body weight loss and weight maintenance in relation to habitual caffeine intake and green tea supplementation. Obesity research, 13(7), 1195-1204.
4. Perrone, D., Donangelo, R., Donangelo, C. M., & Farah, A. (2010). Modeling weight loss and chlorogenic acids content in coffee during roasting. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 58(23), 12238-12243.
5. Al-Amin, Z. M., Thomson, M., Al-Qattan, K. K., Peltonen-Shalaby, R., & Ali, M. (2006). Anti-diabetic and hypolipidaemic properties of ginger (Zingiber officinale) in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. British journal of nutrition, 96(4), 660-666.
6. Van Harmelen, V., Lönnqvist, F., Thörne, A., Wennlund, A., Large, V., Reynisdottir, S., & Arner, P. (1997). Noradrenaline-induced lipolysis in isolated mesenteric, omental and subcutaneous adipocytes from obese subjects. International journal of obesity, 21(11), 972.