What is BIO HEMP SEED?
Hemp seed has been used by people since ancient times - initially for clothing and later for food.
Hemp seeds are small brown seeds from the plant Canabis Sativa.
Benefits of taking BIO HEMP SEED
Undoubtedly, hemp seed is one of the most useful "super foods" we can get.
Hemp seed is a source of:
- Useful fatty acids, including linoleic acid, alpha-linolenic acid and gamma-linolenic acid.
- Vitamins - A, E, D, K, B group
- Minerals - calcium, magnesium, iron and others
Due to the presence of all these nutrients, hemp seeds
- Improves the work of the heart and brain
- Strengthens skin and hair
- Stimulates the digestive system and helps reduce excess weight
- Suitable as a source of protein for active athletes
Idea for a recipe with BIO HEMP SEED
Healthy fruit pudding with hemp seeds
- 2 bananas - ripe
- 2 cups of berries - blueberries or raspberries
- 2 tbsp. coconut or almond milk
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup or agave
- 2 tbsp. hemp seed
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- Mix bananas, berries and milk.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the sweetener you selected and blend again.
- Add the hemp seeds, chia and cinnamon and stir.
- Divide it into portions and leave in the refrigerator to cool.
Do you know what BIO is?
The terms ECO, BIO or ORGANIC mean a product with a mass of at least 95% organic ingredients. The remaining 5% is left in case of atmospheric pollution such as acid rain or pesticides brought by the wind from a neighboring property, etc., and the use of additional ingredients (not ECO), which are also precisely defined.