DELICIOUS N' NUTRITIOUS - BIO FLAXSEED CRUSHED - 250 g

Product Code: DN0914

Free 2 days delivery
Best price guarantee
100% OFFICIAL PRODUCT
Product information
Size 250 g
Brand DELICIOUS N' NUTRITIOUS
Product category BIO FLAXSEED CRUSHED
➤ view more
Price:
2.14 €
Ex Tax:
Reviews:
7 Reviews: /
Available since:
2020-07-29
In Stock

OPTION

STORE AVAILABILITY
{{product.store_name}}
DESCRIPTION

What is BIO FLAX SEEDS CRUSHED?

Flaxseed has been a popular food for centuries.

Today it is one of the most widespread healthy foods because it is:

  •     Vegan
  •     Rich in nutrients
  •     At an affordable price
  •     Widely used in cooking

Benefits of taking  BIO FLAX SEEDS CRUSHED

  •     Improves the work of the cardiovascular system, as it contains useful Omega 3 fatty acids
  •     Reduces bad cholesterol and regulates blood pressure
  •     Stimulates the digestive system because it contains fiber.
  •     Helps reduce weight
  •     It is rich in lignans, which prevent cancer

Flaxseed is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. It is used by professional athletes and amateurs.

Method of preparation

Brown flax seeds can be used in many recipes, it is great for sprinkling on dishes for a richer taste and crunchiness. These seeds are a great addition to many salads and desserts. You can add them to your breakfast, yogurt, shake or puree. It can be used in sauces and soups for a richer and smoother taste.

Idea for a recipe with BIO FLAX SEEDS CRUSHED

Vegan mayonnaise with flaxseed

Ingredients:

  •    1 tablespoon of flaxseed
  •    3 tablespoons of water
  •    1 cup of sunflower oil (you can also use other vegetable oil)
  •     Lemon juice
  •     Salt
  •     Sweetener to taste - honey or coconut sugar
  •     Mustard
  •     Garlic powder

Instructions

  •     Mix water and flaxseed.
  •     Place on the cooker and stir until thickened.
  •     Leave the mixture at room temperature until cool.
  •     Put the flaxseed in a blender and add a tablespoon of oil - blend for 15-20 seconds.
  •     Add another spoon and blend for 15-20 seconds.
  •     Add 2 more spoons and blend for 15-20 seconds each time. After the third / fourth time, the mixture will begin to acquire a whiter color.
  •     Add the lemon juice and mash.
  •     Add salt, sweetener, mustard and garlic for more flavour.
  •     Serve with a salad or other dish.

Do you know what BIO is?

The terms ECO, BIO or ORGANIC mean a product with a mass of at least 95% organic ingredients. The remaining 5% is left in case of atmospheric pollution such as acid rain or pesticides brought by the wind from a neighboring property, etc., and the use of additional ingredients (not ECO), which are also precisely defined.

SPECIFICATION
Product information
Size 250 g
Brand DELICIOUS N' NUTRITIOUS
Product category BIO FLAXSEED CRUSHED
CAUTION
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
  • HealthStore is not responsible for any discrepancies in the consumer's expectations for taste, color and consistency of the food supplement.
DELIVERY

Orders are accepted by e-mail:

  • online@healthstore.bg and by phone 0700 300 49.
  • For orders over BGN 30.00 with VAT, delivery of the order to the Client is free.
  • For orders under BGN 30.00 with VAT, the delivery is paid by the Client (BGN 4.00 with VAT).