What are BIO OAT FLAKES?
Oatmeal is a healthy, modern and tasty source of carbohydrates, fiber and other nutrients.
They are extracted from oats by undergoing a special processing to make them fine enough for consumption.
Benefits of taking BIO OAT FLAKES
- Slow-digesting carbohydrates
- Vitamins and minerals
They are a great source of energy because:
- They are absorbed slowly and give a feeling of satiety for a longer time
- Improve the work of the digestive system
- Regulate blood sugar
Oatmeal is widely used both in the preparation of food for athletes and in the preparation of healthy delicacies for your child.
Method of preparation
Oatmeal can be consumed as oatmeal or used in pastries, bread, muesli and granola. Rinse well before use.
Idea for a recipe with BIO OAT FLAKES
Quick oatmeal pancakes with walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 50 grams of oatmeal
- 50 grams of dried fruit
- 50 grams of crushed walnuts
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. honey
- Mix the three eggs and add the oatmeal.
- Stir until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Add honey, cinnamon and dried fruits.
- Heat a pancake pan and, if necessary, add a small amount of coconut oil to keep it from sticking.
- Bake evenly on both sides - 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Eat while it is still warm and soft.
PS: If you are not on a diet, you can spread honey or tahini on your oatmeal pancake.
Do you know what BIO is?
The terms ECO, BIO or ORGANIC mean a product with a mass of at least 95% organic ingredients. The remaining 5% is left in case of atmospheric pollution such as acid rain or pesticides brought by the wind from a neighboring property, etc., and the use of additional ingredients (not ECO), which are also precisely defined.